Sunday 3 May 2015

My Favourite Youtubers

Hello!

Long time no chat! Hope you are all going peachy!

During the last year or so I have discovered the expanse that is YouTube. Prior to this point in time I have to say I was unaware of the great range of content available. I was naive and considered YouTube a place to locate funny videos to chat about when entertaining friends at gatherings.

Since then I have discovered a great range of channels belonging to a range of categories. Below I have collaborated a list I thought you too may enjoy.

Let me know your thoughts - who are your favourite YouTubers? 
Any you think I would like to add to my ever-growing list?

Flic xx

DIY and Fashion:
Mary Elizabeth
Mary is so much fun! She's the sort of person everyone would love to be friends with! Her channel features DIY projects ranging from craft and fashion to home decor. Her style is quite eclectic - check out some of her DIY room makeovers!

A Vintage Vanity
This channel follows the rock'n'roll lifestyle and teaches everything from how to set your curls to what beauty products are available in the latest Vegan Cuts subscription box.

Annika Victoria
Annika is one talented lady! She can basically DIY any clothing related item/accessory. My favourite is her 'Make/Thrift/Buy' series - check it out!

Melanie Ham
Melanie provides easy to follow DIY sewing and crochet projects. Great for crafternoon inspiration! 

The Frugal Crafter
Lindsay is amazing! Her channel features affordable craft projects; from card making to watercolour painting.

Stationery and Planning:
Anna Brim
Anna Brim is an amazing artist and journaller. She is also into planning and stationery. Her videos also often feature her super cute bunnies and guinea pigs.

Miss Vickybee
Miss Vickybee is a fellow stationery lover and is constantly inspiring me and tempting me with the latest and greatest stationery and planning discoveries.

Paper & Glam
A recent discovery for me, Paper & Glam features vlogs, planning and a book club!

Alexis aka MissTrenchcoat
Alexis is one amazing lady! I always finish watching her videos feeling inspired! Check her channel out for planning and small business inspiration.

Teaching:
Sheila Jane Teaching
Sheila Jane is a fellow teacher who likes to share tips of how to live a balanced teacher life. I know I personally struggle with this a lot. Her videos always bring a breathe of fresh air and peace. She often interviews other teachers on her channel. I have discovered some excellent teaching resources from this channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment