Monday 30 July 2012

My little tea party

Lately I have been reminiscing about the tea parties I used to have with my mum when I was younger. We would sit at a small table in the front garden, surrounded by beautiful roses with my grandma's tea set and some sweet treats.

So today I decided to have a little tea party of my own whilst studying...

I baked a date and honey slice 


From this great cookbook (all recipes contain no butter, no white flour and no sugar)


I accompanied it with my new Paris tea-for-one set and my favourite cinnamon and apple tea

This certainly makes studying a little more bearable - what's your tactic?

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!! So glad I don't have to study but at least it's a perfect excuse to have a tea party :) That Cinnamon & Apple tea sounds amazing!! I'm going to have to try it - do you just buy it from Coles/Woolies? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Studying can be a challenge - but simple things like this make it easier.
      Yep you can buy the tea from Coles or woolworths, but I do find not every store has it, so I usually just try to keep a look out on my travels.

      Hope you like it Laura! Let me know what you think.

      Delete